3.13.2009

it's all in the details.....

a tiny honeybee
.
a little pocket
.
pretty stitching
.
tiny wrist detail

pretty ruffles

zigzag stitching

a little bit of red stripes

pretty little pom-poms

a tiny button with ribbon


i am so drawn to little details
this past weekend, someone told me she bought one of my necklaces
because of the tiniest piece of vintage lace i had tied on it....
and it just made me happy
.
i love details........
......it will keep me putting little bits of things on my jewelry
.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pom pom one is ae? Too cute!

Miss Crowland said...

Love the shoes.

Cindy said...

i love the hat and your necklace.

erin said...

these are such beautiful finds! thanks so much for sharing--and for visiting my blog, too! happy weekend!

Blair Friedeman said...

Oh, I adore that vintage letter pillow--beautiful!

Geisslein said...

I love the complete post!!! Beautiful finds!!! Wish you a great start in the new week!

Anonymous said...

hello! your blog is just great! thanks so much for choosing my linen bag!

blue moss said...

angelica...you are so welcome...it's a great bag!
michelle

two brunettes said...

ahh! i love that little bag!