6.18.2010

10 things....



thanks to cindy for the passing on the beautiful blogger award. i always think i'm going to make some great list and never seem to .....so this time i'm just going to do it.....

here goes with 10 things you don't know about me.....

1. i always want a bite of sweet after every meal....and i really do mean a bite (or 2). i'm happy to order a slice of cheesecake (new york, of course), take a couple bites and take the rest home and have it for the next week.

2. love to eat out....hate to cook. (actually pretty bad at it).

3. i'm usually always cold, but the spring here in sunny south carolina has been so hot that lately i feel like i'm hot all the time.

4. i think i can make anything....but have a hard time finding the time and end up with unfinished projects.

5. looooooove me some diet pepsi.

6. i totally believe that the snack size reese's peanut butter cup mcflurry is the best thing that mcdonalds has ever come up with.

7. my husband gets told he looks like lance armstrong frequently.....especially around tour de france time. he even had some girls come to our table at a restaurant and ask to have their picture taken with him. i'm pretty sure that when they went home and sobered up a little bit, they wonder who that tall guy in the picture was......

8. i love tennis.... i try to watch every bit of the majors. i've been to the u.s. open and went to wimbledon. i actually teared up at wimbledon, because i had dreamed about going for so long that i couldn't believe it was real.

9. i actually like watching golf on tv.

10. my husband is a cyclist and triathlete.....i'm happy to ride my stationery bike in comfort of my own home.

honestly, the first 10 things that hit my head......
if anyone wants to play, please let me know.....would love to read your list :)

3 comments:

tanvi said...

I am with you on #8! Except that I've never been to a major, and my dream is to go to Wimbledon some day. I'm sure I'll be verklempt that day, whenever it comes.

Diana Mieczan said...

That is so fun and congrats on the award, darling:) Nr.1 is so me:)
Kisses sweetie and have a fantastic weekend:)

Cindy said...

i love your list and there's a lot of sports in there. i didn't realize you and your family were so sports-oriented. i like watching golf on tv, it's so relaxing, until they just miss the putt - ohhhhhhh!

enjoy your weekend!