8.30.2010

still so hot...

i so have fall on the brain...
...(and that didn't stop me from being a sweaty mess
at the 3 soccer games in went to on saturday)
the heat continues....
....but a girl can dream, can't she?

love this whole fun look
one day, i will wear tights again



great lightweight cardi
.
i love this vintage thread print
.
stripes + lace = love

didn't know i could love a trash can so much,
but i do
...and it seems happy in my bathroom :)
.

love the mix of brown gingham
and vintage pink floral fabric on this tote
.
just a great boot
.
coat of arms ring
.
i could wear this skirt now...
....and later

cute ruffled shirt
.
and a pretty ruffled bed
.
.

10 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

I am totally ready for fall...Its so cold here today...and its raining. I would love to have that first outfit to keep me warm:)
Happy last Monday of August my dear:)

Kisses

Pretty Neat Designs said...

Yes, a girl can dream. I'm dreaming right there with you as it is forecast to be in the 90s all week! Love those boots.

Brittan said...

oooh, I love love love those socks! great post, thanks!

MrJeffery said...

such adorable things. cute bedspread and trash can!

tanvi said...

Fall is almost here, hang in there! By the way, I never realized until I saw this post that I NEED a ruffled bedspread...so adorable!

our little love nest said...

oh my gosh that necklace is amazing!!! I am with you...we are so craving Fall here too. :(
Maybe soon!! (I will miss all of the pretty leaves when they are gone though.)
Hope your weekend was perfect, even with the heat.
xo

paislea said...

i am loving that cardigan!!

allisterbee.blogspot.com

jessica said...

aw, i was so excited to find my little coat of arms ring here! how sweet of you to include it!

xo

A Flourishing Perspective said...

Ooooh! I love all of these! Thanks for sharing. :) I am especially really loving the black skirt and first picture! I am also so excited for Autumn as many people are and also very excited to wear tights and stockings and cardigans. :)

XOXO-
Rachel

Jill said...

eek! just saw that you included my tote here, thank you! gosh, love those boots too...please come soon fall, i need to wear boots again!