9.09.2010

almost....



it's almost here....
the indie craft parade
i'm super excited about the whole thing....
....it's totally free
and full of amazing artists...and great food vendors
(just found out the other day that figgywhigs cupcakes will be there
....my mouth is watering already)

i've made loads of new things

...i will try to take some pics before they are packed up
and on their way to the parade

so....if you are any, any, anywhere near greenville sc
you should definitely check it out....

....and when you do...... stop by and say hello!!!

3 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

I so would love to pop by but I am way too far from Greenville...Have a wonderful time:)
Kisses

knack said...

woot woot! yay for ICP!! so excited:)

Em {Emerging Em} said...

Ahh, I'm going, and I'm sooo excited!! I have a big audition tomorrow for the Spartanburg Philharmonic, and this is going to be my treat to myself afterwards. :)