9.12.2011

indie fun...



the weekend was jam-packed....
...we popped down to atlanta for my son's high school soccer tournament....
(so much fun)
then we scrambled back in town just in time to make it to the
last saturday hour of the indie craft parade....
...it was fun to run into so many people we knew...
and check out all the amazing, creative goodness going on there....

...and....
this cute tee by jordan grace owens
managed to come home with me...
and i did get a strawberry mini cupcake by figgywhigs
(those things are the best)

5 comments:

i am pam said...

that tee is super cute - thank you for sharing I made it a favorite and maybe soon I'll have one!

I'll be in ATL for vacation soon....I can not wait! It will be a eating affair the entire time.

Tiffany said...

sure sounds like fun! that t-shirt is adoreable!

Cindy said...

i love that t-shirt! xo, c
ps serena needs to chill ;)!

Kylie said...

What fun and I love this tee :) Kx

a m o u r e t t e said...

really cute tee