1.31.2012

happy...

big smiles....
friday night was my son's last home basketball game...
....the big blue and white game.
the whole family was excited...
and i was distracted, trying to find seats...
...and had no clue that the players were able to buy roses
to give to their gal....or their mom.
i was totally oblivious....
until my big beautiful boy was standing right in front of me...
with a huge smile on is face,
handing me a rose and giving me a hug.
i know it's just want they do...
but this mom who usually doesn't like roses....
loved, loved it anyway....
any maybe even got a little teary






3 comments:

chunky girl said...

Awww!

Sheila@Chinaberry said...

I just got teary eyed. What a sweet son and a wonderful surprise. Thank you for a wonderful moment this morning!

Unknown said...

aw that is so sweet michelle. sounds like you've got a great child there.
:)