3.01.2012

so....



... my lack of posting is totally due
to my lack of a working computer....
and tonight is the one year anniversary celebration at the shop I work at...
style by becca
...i made a small, limited edition collection
called springtime in paris to celebrate the anniversary
and rebecca's upcoming trip.
i took lots of pretty pics....that are now all stuck in my computer.

so here are just few pics from my phone....
....fun eiffel tower necklaces, bracelets and earrings....
at a very fun and affordable price...
available starting today at style by becca...

and....if you are any where near g'ville
Stop in tonight!

3 comments:

Shopping's My Cardio said...

Been missing your updates, but glad to hear all is well!

Camila Faria said...

Oh, they're so pretty! Love the mini-Eiffel Towers.

Mia said...

I wish stopping by was a practicality! What a fun job you have :)