7.06.2010

my personal shopper...




my sis....
who is fortunate enough to live in a city
with an actual brick and mortar madewell
called me from there this weekend....
cause they were having a sale....on top of a sale
and....after describing this and that....
and a few camera phone pics later.....
she nabbed this tank and
that sweater for me.....
...at a fraction of the online price
(i was tempted by these, too....
....but a girl's gotta know when to say when)
.
love technology....
and a good personal shopper
thanks, sis :)

8 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

What a lovely sister....Both pieces are adorable:)
Kisses,darling

A Flourishing Perspective said...

These are super cute! Great finds. :) And yes, the new tech is way handy.

With love,

Rachel xx

Joyti said...

Beautiful sweater, I love the length and the color (I'm very, very into gray at the moment). Lucky you!

Kylie said...

Great finds! Aren't you lucky?! I wish I had a personal shopper in each New York, London, Paris, Madrid, etc etc... Does your sister like travelling? ;) Kx

chunky girl said...

I think she does like traveling to shop, kylie! ;) Anytime someone wants to send her to London, Paris or New York to shop, I'm sure the schedule could be cleared!

tori said...

so cute! you're so lucky :)
<3

Geisslein said...

both pieces are perfect! great to have such a nice sister! have a lovely day today!

jennifer said...

yep, i got that cardigan on sale too!